[Dev] Reading Circle

Brent Verner dev@trilug.org
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:49:26 -0500

[2002-02-19 18:42] prhodes@vdsinc.com said:

  [very good points snipped]
| So, my question is...  should we post to Tri-JUG and advertise
| the existence of our group there, or just keep things like they are?

I had the same thought ;-)  I (tentatively) agree with you on the
optimal size issue, and would suggest a few meetings at the current
projected size.  After that, we could decide if potentially increasing
the group would be beneficial or not.

  brent

to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."  -- Duane Allman