[Dev] C++ book recommendations

M. Mueller (bhu5nji) dev@trilug.org
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 23:13:31 -0500

Any recommendations on C++ books?  Something that describes the gears and
pulleys as well as the function. I have Stroustroup from way back when.

I was working with a base class last Friday that had no virtual destructor.
It wasn't a problem until I added some private data items to the derived
class.  Then the compiler started complaining.  I searched the web and gained
a rudimentary understanding of the problem and I found a solution to the
problem.  Now I want to have a solid understanding of that problem and
solution.
--
Mike  M.

Support TriLUG. Reply directly for details on how to send a check.
No amount is too small.