[Dev] Reading Circle Meeting

Bill Vinson dev@trilug.org
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 17:36:16 -0500

On Friday, March 22, 2002, at 04:09 PM, Brent Verner wrote:

> I can (and will) get the conference room.  Sorry for missing last
> meeting, I had some work drag me down that weekend :-(  You guys
> decide where we're meeting, and I'll be there, although I'm probably
> a bit behind in the reading task...

Probably not too behind.  We went very slowly last meeting (which was
good for me).  Didn't get through much of part 1, but we got a lot of
interesting conversations going.  Which, I think, is much more useful as
we can discuss real world relevance and make the meetings on topic and
relevant.  I look forward to tomorrow...

Bill