[Dev] [announce] Unit testing talk at TriZPUG

Tom Bryan dev@trilug.org
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 22:54:47 +0500

Okay...at some point, I'll stop cross-posting messages about TriZPUG
here, but unit testing always seems to be a popular topic, especially
when it involves xUnit, JUnit, cppUnit, PyUnit, etc.

This Tuesday, Nov. 12, I'll be giving a talk for TriZPUG about Unit
Testing in Python.  If you know even a bit of Python and you've always
*meant* to learn about unit testing, you might want to attend.  Much of
the content applies with little translation to other languages,
especially the roughly 1/2 of the talk dealing with PyUnit.

The official announcemnt is here:
http://dev.zope.org/Members/tbryan/news/trizpug_nov2002_meeting/index_html

---Tom