[Hosting] Meeting at Inflow Today at Noon

Jon Carnes hosting.a.t.trilug.org
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 01:03:45 -0500

Just a reminder that we are meeting today (Saturday) at noon, at Inflow.

Inflow is on Miami Blvd just off of 40 in the Triangle.
   4518 South Miami Boulevard
   Suite 100
   Durham, NC 27703
   919.287.1100 phone

If you are coming from Raleigh, you will turn Right onto Miami Blvd.

Inflow is in a very modest looking office complex that will be on the left.
You should see it fairly quickly once you are on Miami Blvd.

The office complex has about three parking lots.  Pull into the first
parking lot of the complex, and then look to your left again to find Inflow.

I have on my list 9 adults and 3 kids showing up.  If you did not RSVP, you
are still welcome to come.

See you all at Noon!

Jon Carnes