[Hosting] FW: Webmail survey says...

H. Wade Minter hosting@trilug.org
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:50:45 -0400

On Friday, August 9, 2002, at 01:38  AM, Jon Carnes wrote:

> Here is another interesting testimonial for Openwebmail.  Looks like its
> catching up quickly to the Squirrel mail folks...

Ok, for anyone using Openwebmail.  I threw it on my mail server to give
it a shot.  It's not too bad, except for one maddening problem.

When I logged in, showed me my inbox and folders just fine.  However,
when I logged out, it moved all of the mail from my inbox into a
"saved-messages" folder, which meant my IMAP client reported an empty
inbox.

Any way to disable that?  I want to leave the mail in the inbox until
_I_ want it moved.

--Wade