[Hosting] test - ignore

Chris Hedemark hosting.a.t.trilug.org
15 Feb 2002 11:36:43 -0500

--=-/EHxc/naWxceNmUPnvwD

On Fri, 2002-02-15 at 09:17, Jon Carnes wrote:
> Did it work?

So far so good.

I have my cable modem now which significantly reduces my dependence on
the W2K box.  My only problem now is the performance of the cable modem
dropped off yesterday to sub-dialup performance.  Often pages refuse to
download at all.

So I used my poor man's KVM (moved keyboard, monitor and mouse) to
switch to the primary Linux box and I found some time when the cable
modem would behave so I could download the Ximian desktop.  Frankly I
think I am going to go back to KDE but Evolution has most of what I want
in it.  One of the big things of course is the Palm Pilot synch.

--=-/EHxc/naWxceNmUPnvwD

--=-/EHxc/naWxceNmUPnvwD--