[Hosting] reccomendation sought for Apache webhosting provider

Napier S. Fuller hosting@trilug.org
Wed, 29 May 2002 04:30:31 +0100 (BST)

Gentlemen:

I was wondering if anyone could make a reccomendation for a webhosting
provider (using Linux) for my father's little company in Wilmington, NC.

Here are the criteria:

>200MB space

CGI

database queries

FTP transfer to anon users

whatever else a new webdesigner might need (I am just starting)

The hits on the site will be minimal (has but two employees).

I have tried fruitlesly to find a server but most "guides" of such
services on the web are bogus and try to re0direct you to an advertiser.

Also our previous site provider is out-of-business but we own the domain
name, www.atlanticbrokerage.com, and I would like adivce on how to move
the URL to a new host.

Thanks kindly,

-napier s fuller

(a linux beginner)

::  n a p i e r  s  f u l l e r  ::  c l a r e  c o l l e g  e  ::

--
t r i n i t y  l a n e ,
c a m b r i d g e  c b 2  1 t l ,  u k

nsf20@cam.ac.uk  |  http://mit.edu/napier/www