[Linux-ham] Now You're Talking

Magnus linux-ham@trilug.org
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:11:06 -0400

--Apple-Mail-2-1057775433

I just got back from Ham Radio Outlet in Newcastle, DE.  Neat little
store.  I can tell I'll be back there after I'm licensed.

Picked up the "Now You're Talking" technician class study guide.  It is
hot off the press with the new question pool that started this month.
Also got a couple of amateur radio magazines (QST, CQ)

--

C. Magnus Hedemark
http://trilug.org/~chrish

--Apple-Mail-2-1057775433