[Linux-ham] The Tour de Cure is Coming - May 1st & 2nd

Rob Rousseau KI4BKE KI4BKE at nc.rr.com
Tue Apr 20 15:30:19 EDT 2004

Jeremy,
    I found this regarding that repeater...  Taken from:
http://www.rars.org/repeater/trirpt.htm

147.015 *+* 	*Raleigh*
W4BAD
88.5 PL 	This machine, on top of the Progress Energy (formerly CP&L)
building downtown at about 300 feet, used to belong to Roger KD4MYE, but
in early 2003 it began sporting Harold W4BAD's callsign. It's the only
two-meter repeater actually in downtown Raleigh.  It has an Echolink
connection now, and February 2004 finds it linked to Harold's 53.19 and
444.3 machines.

-Rob