[Linux-ham] Looking for 20 feet of #8 AWG aluminum wire?

Rob Rousseau ki4bke at nc.rr.com
Fri Jul 13 11:45:37 EDT 2007

This has probably been asked before, but I can't find any #8 AWG
aluminum wire for an antenna project I'm working on.  Someone at Home
Depot suggested the local electrical contractors like GrayBar off
Capital in Raleigh.  They had copper, but not the aluminum.  They
suggested Hugh Supply?   or maybe HD Supply?  But I can't find them
listed anywhere.
   Does anyone here have any suggestions for a local electrical wire
supplier?  (Local to the Raleigh or Holly Springs, NC area?)
Thanks,
-Rob de KI4BKE