[Linux-ham] Any VEs in Trilug?

Rob Rousseau ki4bke at nc.rr.com
Wed Jul 9 14:25:13 EDT 2008

Greg,
    The Cary Swapfest will be doing on testing on July 19th, the
following Saturday.  I'll probably head over there for some window
shopping.   Also, FYI, all the exam questions from the exam pool are
posted here on ARRL:
http://www.arrl.org/arrlvec/pools.html
Good luck with your studying!   I've had good luck with both QRZ and
HamTestOnline.

http://www.qsl.net/n4nc/swapfest.html
# *VE Testing:*
# Resurrection Lutheran Church
# Corner of Kildaire Farm Road and W. Lochmere Drive
# Bring:
# Photo ID
# Original AND copy of any existing licenses
# Original and copy of CSCEs
# No preregistration. Be there at 10:00 AM.

-Rob, KI4BKE