[Linux-ham] How long have you had your ticket? (was Re: New ham, new radio :: welcome!!)

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 19:07:17 EDT 2008

This is, or, well, could be had I owned a radio, day ZERO for me!  Somewhere
between coming home from work and vacuuming the house my call sign was
granted and posted to the ULS database!  I am henceforth known among my HAM
piers as KJ4FFC.  Pleased to meet you all!  How's that call sign for
contesting?  "-.- .--- ....- ..-. ..-. -.-."?  Good, bad, indifferent?  I'm
getting ahead of myself, I know, but I was just wondering.

Greg
KJ4FFC