[Linux-ham] Which Xband Radio ?

donroden at hiwaay.net donroden at hiwaay.net
Wed Mar 18 11:45:55 EDT 2009

Dave,

I've got a Mr Potato Head here too.  Yes, lots of knobs, but
everything is accessable ... two squelches / two volume controls / it
sure beats going through all the hidden menues of my newly purchased
TH-D7 walkie.... I need to carry a manual the size of a small
telephone book just to operate the darn thing. ( I got it to
communicate with my TS-2000 on SkyCommand )

Don WA4NPL