[Linux-ham] a HAM question, really..

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 16:09:48 EDT 2009

I think I'd even have a problem there.. I have tried to extend the antenna
out the window into the courtyard on a piece of metal attached to a metal
filing cabinet but even that did not work (my apartment faces the interior
courtyard on the 2nd floor of a 5 story building (with double-height floors,
so the ceilings (and building overall) are taller than the standing 5 story
building.

Still no luck.  There's got to be a way..