[Linux-ham] Linux-ham Digest, Vol 42, Issue 2

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Wed Oct 7 03:24:51 EDT 2009

You could offer to put up their Christmas decorations for them...  :)

When you hang the roof-line lights, use some of those under-shingle
hooks used for Christmas lights and stretch a wire (or two or more
for several bands) along the second or third shingle course.  And
you can hide a lead across the roof to the other side for a length
there.  Not permanently attached, but fastened well enough to weather
storms, and can be taken down when you move.

And if your building doesn't have shingles, they make Christmas light
string holders for brick surfaces, that you can stretch your antenna
along a mortar line to hide it.  Or across the tops of window surrounds.
All of these with fasteners that can be taken down when you move, all
pretty much invisible from two-stories up or higher.

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA