[Linux-ham] Recent RARS hamfest

Tadd Torborg tadd at mac.com
Wed Apr 23 10:26:59 EDT 2014

it is common.  Some of the ham clubs put out badges for their members.  Often there are people making badges at the hamfests.   I have some from a few clubs.  I also have had batches made for myself which I where when going to an event where I want to be recognized as being part of one group or another.  None of my collection of batches is relevant anymore.  Time to make more.  I don’t have a vendor to suggest or to use though i recall seeing one at Concord/Charlotte hamfest.

Tadd - KA2DEW

Tadd Torborg
tadd at mac.com