[Linux-ham] ax25udp

folkert folkert at vanheusden.com
Thu Jan 30 17:39:20 EST 2014

> > I'm looking for the ax25udp software. Anyone any idea where to find
> > it? It is not included in debian.
>
> I believe what you are looking for are the ax25ipd* files configured
> for UDP.
> Source can be found in ax25-apps tar balls here:
> /Basil n7nix

Ah ok! I was indeed looking for axudp and could not find it. All
installed now, need to figure out why it is not working but I'll figure
it out eventually.

Folkert van Heusden

--
Multitail est un outil permettant la visualisation de fichiers de
journalisation et/ou le suivi de l'exécution de commandes. Filtrage,