WiNRADiO WR-G313 driver compile issue for 3.x (and 4.x) Linux kernels

Yuri Muzyka georgem at maxnet.co.nz
Sun Apr 1 05:09:00 EDT 2018

Hi

Does anyone have their Linux with WiNRADiO WR-G313 (or other G3 series
receivers) supporting the 3.x and 4.x newer Linux kernels at compile
time yet?

I made an attempt in 2015 to modify the official Radixon downloadable
Linux source and this is how far I managed to get (please see the PDF
and LibreOffice ODT files attached explaining). Does the PDF and/or the
ODT files show up ok here in this mailing list? If not I could try
extracting portions of it at a time as separate questions here.

The Linux kernel since the start of 3.x.x versions have changed the way
the lock_kernel() and unlock_kernel() and related C source parameters
work.'

The Radixon (WiNRADiO) official linradio download web page is at...

http://www.linradio.com/downloads.htm

If anyone is able to guide me further or even exchange C source tweak
and compile notes for the source code that is much appreciated.

Feel free to reply here or else email me at georgem at maxnet.co.nz

73

Yuri Muzyka, ZL1GYM