[Trilug-announce] Come one, come all! MythTV at December TriLUG meeting - Thursday December 11th

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Wed Dec 3 09:50:01 EST 2003

The next meeting of the Triangle Linux Users Group will be Thursday December
11th. Our topic will by MythTV, building a PVR (Personal Video Recorder)
Linux system. So if you know you're not going to get that TiVo for
Christmas, then you need to come check out the MythTV demo and discussion by
John Beimler.

As always the meetings, and the pizza are free! Come one come all!  We'll
see you then!

Roy Vestal
Public Relations/Outreach
Triangle Linux Users Group