[TriLUG-announce] [TriLUG] Nov 8 Meeting: The fundamentals of git usage and internals

Thomas Gardner tmg at pobox.com
Tue Oct 30 11:19:23 EDT 2012

Folks,

Git is one of the things I'd really like to learn more about.  This
sounds like a great way to get started (git started?).  My homeland
situation prevents me from going to these gatherings, unfortunately.
I'm hoping, therefore, someone is planning to record and make
available this presentation.  Any chance?

Thanks,
tg.