[TriLUG-announce] Open source all the cities

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Wed Apr 10 11:52:49 EDT 2013

Reminder about the TriLUG Meeting tomorrow (Thursday April 11th)... we
will also be streaming on Google Hangouts Live and archiving the video
on Youtube.

Topic: Open source all the cities
Presenter: Jason Hibbets
When: Thursday, April 11, 7pm
Where: Red Hat HQ, NCSU Centennial Campus, 1801 Varsity Dr, Raleigh, NC

Open source all the cities.

What are the elements of an open source city? Learn how open source is
influencing the open government movement in Raleigh. We’ll take a
brief look at policy, participation, culture, and apps in Raleigh. You
might be surprised how much is happening in the Triangle region, even
if you're not a civic geek. I'll also talk about my book, The
Foundation of an Open Source, and my successful crowdfunding campaign.
This will very much be both a presentation and a conversation.

http://trilug.org/2013-04-11/opengov