[TriLUG-announce] Meeting: December 11 - Holiday Social & Demo Party

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Fri Nov 21 09:05:40 EST 2014

Topic: Holiday Social & Demo Party
Presenter: You!
When: Thursday, December 11, 6:30pm - 10pm
Where: Red Hat, 100 E. Davie St, Raleigh, NC 27601
Parking: City Center Deck
RSVP: http://goo.gl/EChUxv

Webpage: https://trilug.org/2014-12-11/party

You are invited to the Triangle Linux Users Group's annual Holiday
Social & Demo Party ! Come and socialize with other like minded Free
and Open Source enthusiasts from all over the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel
Hill area.

The party will be held in Red Hat's 8th Floor Training Room. People
should gather in the Red Hat Lobby on the ground floor where they will
be escorted up to the 8th floor. Free Parking is available in the Red
Hat Building as long as you enter after 7pm. This parking lot has
designated Accessible Parking spaces and elevators down to the main
lobby. On street parking is free after 6pm.

RSVP
=======
Please RSVP using the above form so we can pre-authorize building
security. This will also enable us to budget food and space.

Demos
=======
Share your passion by bringing a project or product to show off. As we
get more demos we'll try to keep the list up to date! If you want some
inspiration, have a look at the demos from previous years: 2013, 2013.
If you would like to setup your demo early, please meet in the ground
floor lobby at 6pm.

Refer back to the webpage to see the list of demos as they come in.