[TriLUG-announce] Reminder - TriLUG Hack Night! 21 January 2016 - 7:00pm to 9:00pm

Jeremy Davis jeremyhwllc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 20:45:46 EST 2016

Hack Night!
When: Thursday, 21 January 2016 - 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Where: Bandwidth, Venture III, 900 Main Campus Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606
Parking: Venture Center Deck, adjacent to Venture III
(visitor spaces are unrestricted after 5pm)
Map: http://osm.org/go/ZYRUokxgI--

After months of hard work and phone tag by TriLUG sysadmins and
volunteers, our new server, Moya, has been racked and installed in
temporary housing! (Thanks to MetaMetrics for providing the space!) Our
mission tonight is to convert our current server into a VM and get it
running on the new server.

We will plan and coordinate our efforts in advance on the #trilug-sys
IRC channel, on irc.freenode.net.

Jeremy Davis
TriLUG PR
www.linkedin.com/in/jeremydavisprofile/