[TriLUG-announce] Fwd: Final reminder TriLUG tonight! Do not miss because...

Jeremy Davis jeremyhwllc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 07:33:19 EDT 2016

Final reminder TriLUG tonight! Do not miss this one because:

First of all, we have a truly extraordinary meeting ready to happen for
you. http://trilug.org/TriLUG-RPi-Talks-14-July-2016

Second, we need you to provide feedback on the new location.

Third, (and my favorite) we will be giving away 3d Printed TriTux
collector’s items. Oh yeah! Courtesy of Brian Henning
https://www.3dhubs.com/raleigh/hubs/brian

This will be at the RTP Frontier, which is an awesome location with plenty
of room for everyone. Free admission, free pizza, free drinks, free
parking, free software…

The Frontier, 800 Park Offices Drive, Durham, NC

Map: RTP Frontier <https://goo.gl/maps/g1PbFnLEV4L2>
RTP Frontier meeting location courtesy of Oak City Technology
http://www.oakcitytechnology.com

We look forward to seeing you there!

Jeremy Davis
TriLUG PR