[TriLUG-announce] TriLUG PR Officer

Brian Gerard bgerard at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 20:08:07 EDT 2017

Hello everyone-

For those who weren't able to join us at the Annex, long-time TriLUG member
Donald Frustaglio stepped up and volunteered to take over the position of
PR Officer for TriLUG.  We held a vote at the beginning of the meeting, and
he was unanimously elected.

Congratulations, Donald, and welcome to the Steering Committee!  :)

I want to thank our outgoing PR Officer, Jeremy Davis, for his many, many
contributions to the group over the past year and then some.  Jeremy has
been instrumental in arranging venues and speakers, setting up sponsorships-
in-kind (whence came the coveted TriTuxes), and maintaining our relationships
with other groups and conferences in the area.  Circumstances in his personal
life have made it necessary for him to step down from the Steering Committee
for the time being, but we are grateful for his service and look forward to
still seeing him at the regular meetings.

Thank you for stepping up, Donald - I look forward to working with you over
the coming months!

Brian Gerard
Chair, TriLUG