[TriLUG-announce] jitsi & home directory management/systemd

Mauricio Tavares raubvogel at gmail.com
Thu May 14 11:39:57 EDT 2020

Some useless facts about tonight's meeting:

1. The meeting tonight is virtual. We plan on using jitsi but if that
does not work we have a zoom meeting on standby.

2. We will be providing links and password/authentication a bit closer
to the meeting. One of the reasons is that I do not know if I can have
a reservation on jitsi as I am using their server.

3. It seems jitsi likes Firefox, on any OS. There also phone apps, but
that is up to you.

4. I will probably be running with camera off, but will be sharing
screen for the usual pre-meeting slides.

5. I will be using a Linux laptop unless that goes boink, when I will
switch to the Macbook thingie.