[Trilug-ontopic] auto-detach for screen?

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Mon Nov 19 23:37:47 EST 2007

> I don't understand the problem.  Why wouldn't "screen -DR" work after
> three days?

Jeremy, I don't think the problem is with reattaching to the dormant
screen session.  It's the fact that Cristobal is logged in somewhere
and he'd like it to auto-logout so no one else can hijack his session.

--

Speaking of screen, I noticed this cool article on the Debian
Administration blog last week.  I used the tips in the article

Alan

.