[Trilug-ontopic] Password management software

Cristóbal Palmer cmp at cmpalmer.org
Sat Dec 6 13:28:15 EST 2008

On Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 12:18 PM, David Brain <dbrain at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have any recommendations for some good password management
> software?  I'd like something web based if possible, and also
> something that would allow multi-user access in a reasonable way (e.g.
> allow higher privileged users to control access to passwords for
> 'regular' users).

I'm also interested in this, especially if it allows LDAP users to
change their own passwords. There's probably a way to do this with
phpldapadmin, but I haven't looked closely enough. I'll give that
another look and report back if I have good luck with it.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
"Small acts of humanity amid the chaos of inhumanity provide hope. But