[Trilug-ontopic] OT: Record a meeting (sametime)

howard.x.boyd at gsk.com howard.x.boyd at gsk.com
Fri Jan 11 14:22:30 EST 2008

Am looking for software (hopefully free software but am willing to
purchase if necessary) that will allow me to record a sametime meeting.
Would be nice if I could later edit the recording. The sametime help seems
to imply that it is possible to use sametime itself to record a meeting
but the powers that be must have disabled or not enabled the recording
feature. Can anyone recommend a piece of software that will allow me to
record sametime meetings? Thanks,

Howard

* Then I realized that it is good and proper for a man to
* eat and drink, and to find satisfaction in his toilsome
* labor under the sun during the few days of life God has
* given him - for this is his lot. Moreover, when God gives
* any man wealth and possessions, and enables him to
* enjoy them, to accept his lot and be happy in his work -
* this is a gift of God. Ecclesiastes 5:18-19 NIV