[Trilug-ontopic] YAEQ (yet another Expect question)

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 15:20:24 EST 2010

oh, I wasn't bashing anything.. the "I don't have time to learn python" was
a joke towards a friend of mine who always comes up with Python solutions to
my Perl/Expect problems.  I could have been more clear on that.  He just
like to rub it in that I should learn Python and he's right, if only for the
time to squeeze it in somewhere.

Thanks, I'll give your suggestion a try and I appreciate the assistance!!

Greg