[Trilug-ontopic] raspberry pi - mounting a sshfs drive at startup

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Mon Jul 29 22:41:09 EDT 2013

> and that didn't work yet if I run the command from the command line as
> root or pi both will work.

This suggests to me that you have something in your login shell
environment that is needed by the script.  I can't imagine what it would
be.  It could be something as simple as the search path to find sshfs.
But you could try something like "source /etc/profile ; /usr/bin/sshfs
blah blah".

Better yet, wrap it all in a shell script so you can do whatever kind of
sorcery needed without making your crontab look like a beast.  I usually
have a $HOME/cron directory for these sorts of scripts.

Alan