[TriLUG] just getting on a little soapbox

rpjday rpjday at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 10 05:59:10 EDT 2001

  it's more than a little irritating to read about both code
red and code red II being described as "internet" worms.  if this
comes up in conversation, it would be appropriate to point out
that these are in fact, more specifically, microsoft and IIS
worms, and that we in the linux community are typically more
amused than endangered by this.

  just in case anyone in the media calls and is looking for
information for a story.

rday

--
Robert P. J. Day
Eno River Technologies, Durham NC

"This is Microsoft technical support.  How may I misinform you?"

I ask for so little.  And boy, do I get it.