[TriLUG] July 12th TriLug meeting...

Bill Vinson billvinson at nc.rr.com
Sat Aug 11 12:41:18 EDT 2001

It will be on the website just as the presentation from last Thursday
night will be.  I have that presentation now and it should be up
sometime this weekend.  Chris and I have been slack about getting
together on last month's presentation, but I bet I will see it soon as
this will force us both to look at it ;)

Sorry for the delay,
Bill