[TriLUG] "ps2pdf" look familiar??

Jturena at aol.com Jturena at aol.com
Mon Aug 13 19:36:43 EDT 2001

Hi everyone,
Just newly subscribed.
Just newly learning Linux.
Just newly learning about my computer.

Can anybody tell me something about "ps2pdf". (Please keep in mind I am brand
new with Linux and Operating Systems, and with the functioning of the system
and its features, in general, even with User Groups too. I am learning as I
go, as they say)
I would like to convert a postscript file to pdf file, and came across this
term on a website, but as of yet have not been able to track down any info
about what exactly I am looking at as represented by the term "ps2pdf", but
am hoping it is something I can use to do what I would like to do.
I looked through my list of RPMS on my CDs, and didn't see the term.
I searched for it at RedHat(Linux).com.
I have browsed through some other documents and help files on the internet.
But apparently I have not hit the right place.

So, I thought I would try a users-group.

Looking forward to a reply, and to additional communication with the group of
Linux users in the Triangle area.

JTU