[TriLUG] Which afs client?

Andrew Perrin aperrin at email.unc.edu
Wed Aug 15 12:50:34 EDT 2001

I have been running openAFS 1.1.1 (http://www.openafs.org) for about a
month or so now, over my ADSL connection. It works fine for me - lets me
seamlessly use afs share space at work. I manually do a klog every day or
so because I haven't yet bothered to figure out how to have my login
suffice for the kerberos token.

I'm using debian 2.2r3, and I put some basic instructions on setting it up
for use on the UNC network at
http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin/tips/src/afs-debian-potato-unc.txt

Hope this helps.

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin at unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA