[TriLUG] Trilug Email's (Enough)

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Wed Aug 15 21:47:17 EDT 2001

On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 08:11:57PM -0400, Sean Reid spoke thusly:
> While I appreciate all of the helpful tips that these messages provide, can we all please go back to posting to the board instead of emailling.

If by "posting to the board" you mean "using lyris to post messages to
the unc controlled web interface & nntp server" I have some very sad
news for you :

We have moved the list to trilug.org, and have not built an nntp
interface yet. You *MAY* go to http://www.trilug.org/mailman/listinfo
and change your settings to "nomail" or "digest" if you so choose.

Once we get nntp access back up, you will have that as an option as
well. However, as of last week, the lyris interface the list was
originally developed on it no longer in use.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we feel we can better serve the
membership by hosting the list on trilug.org, on an open source
mailing list manager, on Linux.