[TriLUG] rr static ip

RobbyD at bops.com RobbyD at bops.com
Fri Aug 17 07:52:46 EDT 2001

Having rr, I can testify their long lease times.

However I would never take the chance of hosting my own public DNS off of
one of their psuedo-static IPs for active TLDs.

Go with hn.org if you need to host domains from your cable modem setup.
(Sorry, our mail server went down yesterday so I never got the first part of
this message, someone could have said something like this already :).

Robby