[TriLUG] educator's discount at b&n?

rpjday rpjday at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 18 07:36:46 EDT 2001

  do we (as in trilug members) still have an educator's
discount at barnes and noble?  i still have my card from
once upon a time, but it shows an expiration date back
in 2000.

  every once in a while (like this week, while i'm on
the road), i have to make an emergency purchase of o'reilly
books because of last-minute registrants in a class, and
the 20% off makes a big difference when you're buying
several o'reilly books.  ouch.

  so is this program still active?  do we need new cards?

rday

--
Robert P. J. Day
Eno River Technologies, Durham NC

"This is Microsoft technical support.  How may I misinform you?"

Microsoft Outlook: a virus-delivery mechanism with e-mail capability.