[TriLUG] educator's discount at b&n?

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Tue Aug 21 08:21:19 EDT 2001

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 08:19:30AM -0400, John Turner spoke thusly:
> Since the fee is low maybe they would be willing to donate it to the lug. My
> guess they would want everyones info (name, email, address, etc).

Which, by the bylaws and AoI, we cannot give them. The Articles state
that in pretty direct terms. The only people allowed access to member
information are the Corporate offiers, the Steering Commitee, and the
state, shoudl they ask for it.

I/we cannot give out or trade member personal information to a
company/organization  for any purpose.

Fixing this requires fixing the AoI, but I like it the way it stands,
TYVM.