[TriLUG] MailMan

Jeff Baldwin jeff_baldwin at unc.edu
Fri Aug 24 15:43:08 EDT 2001

Hello Guys/Gals -

Anyone familiar with MailMan?  I have a weird problem.  Users can go to my
list, subscribe, receive a message to confirm that "they really want to
subscribe" , but it ends there, the user replies.. as instructed.  But then
never receives a confirmation that they were successfully added or how to
post.  And in the Admin interface I go to "cleanup pending users" but it
says no users pending.  However in /home/mailman/logs/subscribe I see the
test accounts that I created as "pending".  Any ideas?  I'm very new to
Mailman, so I'm just plain lost :-).

Thanks

Jeff Baldwin
Computer Consultant II
University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill

Phone:  (919) 966-0096
Fax:    (919) 966-0042
E-Mail: jeff_baldwin at unc.edu