[TriLUG] Re: Typing umlauts on an english keyboard

John Matthews jvm at linuxgames.com
Thu Aug 30 08:14:41 EDT 2001

On 28 Aug 2001 17:28:12 -0400, Stephen Ball wrote:
> I just caught hold of this thread so sorry if this fix has been mentioned but
> has anyone suggested the Multi_Key?  You can setup Xmodmap to configure a key
> as the multi_key, right now I'm using the righthand tux (windows) key.

When I went to the Linux Expo in NY one year a while back I got these
stickers to put on my "Windows" keys that had stylized Tuxes (Tuxen?) on
them. Unfortunately, I had to switch to a new keyboard shortly after I
affixed them to my old keyboard, but have never seen replacements for
them anywhere. Anyone know a good place to get Tux stickers that I could
use on my keyboards?

Regards,
matt

--
Matt Matthews      \ ph: 919.660.2811                    \ Use       _o) w00t
Duke Univ., Postdoc \ jvmatthe at math.duke.edu              \ GNU/Linux/\\