[TriLUG] Re: SSH & public key authorization on sourceforge (Tom Bryan)

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at nc.rr.com
Thu Sep 6 17:24:40 EDT 2001

Thanks Tom,

You hit it on the nail.  Unfortunately because my goal is to integrate
the latest copy of netbeans (which is awesome by the way) with
sourceforge, I had to change Protocols 2,1 in /etc/ssh_config to
Protocols 1.  I tried 1,2 but it didn't work...

Unfortunately Sourceforge's cvs servers don't allow you to setup DSA
encryption.

I did use the web interface.  It does (for anyone concerned) take up to
12 hours to propegate!

-Andy