[TriLUG] A little off topic

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 10 00:09:44 EDT 2001

And not only do corporations have to obey all the laws passed by Congress,
but also all the rules and regulations which are created by those federal
institutions created by Congress such as the FCC, EPA, etc., etc.  AND not
only these groups but also the rules and regulations which are created when
the laws both State and Federal Congresses  make are INTERPRETED by our
State and Federal courts!! Microsoft simply needs to grow up and become
honest corporate citizens. They are permitted to compete, but they must play
by the rules. Basically, Bill Gates' problem is that he never graduated from
Harvard!! (as Scott McNeely [a Harvard Grad] is always so fond of pointing
out).