[TriLUG] RH 7.1 DMA + IDE CDROM problem

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 10 12:59:44 EDT 2001

Oh, it'll be "available" (or take place). I belong to the club which puts it
on so I'll give you all the info on it. All I'm saying is that if anyone
needs computer hardware or wants to upgrade their computer in the near
future now is the time to buy. I've never seen computer parts as cheap as
they are right now. You might have to shop around to find the good prices
because (as merchants tend to do--which is the reason we have to put up with
coupons and rebates!) some merchants will keep their prices high and pocket
the difference. At a hamfest you should be able to buy new or even USED
CD-ROM's at great prices. But if you want the bargains you must come very
early. I just hope we don't have the snowstorm we had last year.