[TriLUG] What really scares me about this terrorist situation

John Turner jdturner at nc.rr.com
Tue Sep 11 14:40:04 EDT 2001

The reaction you and Mr Rhodes have is normal. But I am guessing
many of the families of the victims would give up some of their
rights to have their family members back. I think that we must
obtain a balance and if that means more government control to
stop future large scale events like this, then I think it needs
to be considered and not just toss out as a non-option.

What was written over 100 years ago may not apply 100% today!

John