[TriLUG] blood donations for todays victims

jeremyp at pobox.com jeremyp at pobox.com
Tue Sep 11 14:44:52 EDT 2001

Apparently the local blood collection centers are already overwhelmed
today, though, but they would like people to come over the next few days.
WPTF radio reported that they have more than enough blood for today, but
please call the number over the next few days for instructions.

--Jeremy

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Rev. Christian J Hedemark wrote:

> The governor is on the air now.... 1-800-GIVE-LIFE is the number to call to
> arrange to donate blood for this.  I'm going to go do this momentarily.
>
> Reverend Christian J Hedemark II
> Hillsborough, NC
> http://yonderway.com

Signature goes here.