[TriLUG] VMWare pricing

Fred Stutzman stutzman at email.unc.edu
Fri Sep 14 14:10:41 EDT 2001

Re: News

I think if WUNC (which has just been a NPR stream for the past 4 days) is
carrying the service, there is a good chance that everyone else is
carrying the service.

However, a station I used to listen to alot when I lived in DC was
WTOP.  The address is www.wtop.com.  If you don't mind incessant traffic
reports and DC weather, I found it was an excellent all-news choice.

I realize this has nothing to do with linux and apologize for that.

Fred