[TriLUG] "congress mulls stiff crypto laws"

Jos Purvis purvis at metalab.unc.edu
Fri Sep 14 19:16:31 EDT 2001

On Fre, 14 Sep 2001, Tom Bryan wrote:
> To bring the discussion back to Linux itself, there's a nice manual for GPG
> at http://www.gnupg.org/gph/en/manual.html.  It includes a discussion of some
> encryption concepts, GPG daily use, and getting started using GPG.

	Not to mention Linux Journal, who's running a two-part series on using
GPG.  Part 1 is this month, which is pretty basic;  part two is next month, on
using it with email and file encryption.  It's part of this month's focus on
security, which has some good articles on netfilter and whatnot.  :) (See
http://www2.linuxjournal.com/lj-issues/issue89/4828.html)

		--Jos, busily writing Sens. Boxer and Feinstein...

--
/  Jos Purvis (purvis at melete.org) ||  Yet Another Security Geek  \