[TriLUG] more licensing silliness from microsoft

rpjday rpjday at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 20 16:38:39 EDT 2001

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"While we're on the subject of license enforcement, let me
throw in a term one alert reader just spotted in the license
for FrontPage 2002. 'You may not use the Software in
connection with any site that disparages Microsoft, MSN,
MSNBC, Expedia, or their products or services ...' the
license reads in part. Good thing InfoWorld doesn't use
FrontPage 2002 to post this column, I guess."

--The Gripe Line columnist Ed Foster turns the spotlight on
some of Microoft's current business practices.

http://www.infoworld.com/articles/op/xml/01/09/17/010917opfoster.xml?0920theb